What is online counselling ?
Web counselling, E-therapy, online therapy has many names. It refers to the professional help an individual gets for her/his mental illness, on the internet, through real time chat, video sessions, emails etc.These apps help you to in dealing with day to day stress and balance out your mood; it is a kind of therapy too.
A counselling psychologist basically focuses on various aspects like the sense of identity of the individual, various environmental or situational influences the person has been subjected to in the past, addressing concerns related to school or work environment or helping out in case of relationship difficulties as well. Aurum Wellness can be your one stop shop for access to a large number of counselling psychologists in India. At Aurum Wellness, we make sure that only the best psychologists counselling make it to our team and moreover that they are at your disposal in your . Their credentials are properly screened and a thorough background check is performed before listing them as a part of our team. Thus, subscribe to Aurum Wellness to enjoy the services of the best and the most competent counselling psychologists in India.
How effective is online counselling?
- Traditional methods of therapy are far too expensive for every person to afford. However, with online counselling people can get the help they need at a cheaper price.
- Some even prefer online counselling because it offers some anonymity, invisibility and provides them the comfort of choosing their own time and space.
- People can choose the therapist of their own choice form a wide range, according to the field they need help in. For example- Individual suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder(PTSD) may choose a professional proficient in that particular area.
- You can also choose international therapists/ psychologists as distance is no longer a problem. For example- If the place you live in doesn’t offer good options for a therapy you are free to choose therapists worldwide.
- You don’t have to worry about missing a session and still paying for it, as you can schedule the sessions according to you. It offers you the time flexibility.
- It is a good option for people who are not yet ready to come out in public about their issues. You don’t have to face the stigma related to mental illness, the rejection and exclusion the society forces upon you.
- Also, online therapy is good for people who have physical disabilities and have a hard time commuting from home to the psychologist’s office or those who have hearing or speech impairment and prefer emails to in- person counselling.
It is a very good option for teenagers as they don’t talk about their issues due to the stigma and are unable to get the help they need to cope with them. Many schools and colleges offer online couselling to their students. Web counselling is also good because expressing our thoughts by writing them down makes us more aware of them and pushes us to address them. Online therapy can be a good start, as opening up to a stranger face to face, about one’s personal problems is not something that comes easily at all. All in all, online counselling is a good option for people with dealing with anxiety, stress and light to moderate depression.
Aurum is the best platform for your mental health.
- Our team of dedicated psychologists and counsellors will always be available for you to chat with. Whatever your problems are, just talk it all out. You will never have to feel alone now.
- We have made our self help programs personalized for each individual so that you can focus on the things that matter to you. And the best part - you will always have your coach guiding you.
- The best psychologists to resolve your issues.
- We have created an ecosystem for the best emotional and mental wellness services in India
- Because we understand that your diet plays a very important role as far as your overall wellness is concerned. Our team of professional dieticians will provide you with a customized diet solution. Make a choice to live a healthier lifestyle, right now!
What is the 'Counselling' section on the app?
Counselling will allow you to chat and talk with a certified Psychologist or Counsellor who will provide you immediate help. You can talk to your coach anytime. This is ideal when you are going through a major life event like the death of a loved one, a divorce, a break up, failure, too much stress or anxiety etc.
What is the 'Program' section on the app?
Here you can access personalized programs which have been created by us after months of research and testing. These are self educating programs most suited for people who want to tackle stress,anxiety,relationship issues over the course of few weeks and at their own pace. The best part is you will guided throughout by a certified wellness coach with whom you can chat whenever you want.